Check out my HUUUGE Mac collection.

capytan

Non-comformist fluidline and Sketch.
Yep, pretty big innit?
weeping.gif

I think I hold the record for the smallest mac collection on Specktra, ever.

Chic 2k6

aww bless, at least you're starting somewhere! I bet it'll grow bigger and bigger in time as you get addicted!

ebonyannette

Is that sketch? it looks really light? maybe its the flash. At least you got some good stuff
smiles.gif

yeah I agree with everyone else its one or two things here and there and before you know it you have a big stash and an even bigger credit card bill!

MacVirgin

hey babe it's not about how much you have
smiles.gif
.. love what you got now, in time u'r collection will be where you want it to be... know what i mean?
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Sketch is nearly black,.. its so dark, not sure that is Sketch?? Hmmm what MAC collection came out in that silvery packagaing?? I really like that.

capytan

Hehe, thanks for the encouragement girls. I hope I'll get there soon.
smiles.gif

And yeah, it's the flash. It looks darker IRL. It's definately Sketch. I've been using it everyday for the past 6 months. I absolutely adore this colour!

Chic 2k6

i started off with two MAC items
greengrin.gif
now i got around 30 MAC stuff now, it's addictive like ciggies but healthier haha well not for your purse though

lovemetodeath

pretty much looks like mine. I got given 2 foundations by a friend and have bought 2e/s so far, but I'm hooked and about to make a big e/s haul. Looking at some of the other MAC addicts collections on here I am pretty scared!!!!!

little teaser

it looks black if you look real close i think it's just the camera and girl we all started with a couple things couple more things you will be hooked and your collection will grow grow grow so update and let us know!

bintdaniel

hi, that's a little collection but It is really pretty, I love it!
smiles.gif

now I feel like buying your fluidline and your eye shadow
winks.gif

stevoulina

Hey I also have only 2 MAC items (MAC Blot Powder in Medium and MAC Lipglass in Prrr), so don't worry, you're not alone!
smiles.gif

Artemis

That was my MAC collection in September. Only two items...don't worry it will grow. I love Sketch.