Check out this amazing LA based Jewelry Designer , whose stuff been on Gaga, Pink, Cher, True Blood!

ButterflyDior77

Check out this amazing LA based Jewelry Designer , whose stuff been on Gaga, Pink, Cher, True Blood!

***If you have a beauty, Jewelry, Makeup, Fashion Blog and like what you see , please don't hesitate to blog about her, spread the word****

Please check out my friend cutting edge LA based Jewelry Designer!

Her name is Marianna Harutunian . Her work has been seen on "Lady Gaga" "Pink" "Cher" "True Blood" to name a few and she is based in Los Angeles, CA. She makes cuffs, anklets, rings, necklaces, hairclips, buckles.
--Jen
Check out her stuff at: Website: http://www.ilovemariannas.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ilovemariannas

She ships international! :)

Email:
[email protected]

Store:
840 S.Cecilia St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014

Number to contact her: (213) 688-7771

LMD84

wow! those are amazing items! i love all the rings and cuffs! really pretty stuff that makes a statement! does she ship internationally? i couldn't see anything on the site but thought maybe you might know :)

ButterflyDior77

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/175291/check-out-this-amazing-la-based-jewelry-designer-whose-stuff-been-on-gaga-pink-cher-true-blood#post_2122070"] wow! those are amazing items! i love all the rings and cuffs! really pretty stuff that makes a statement! does she ship internationally? i couldn't see anything on the site but thought maybe you might know :)
[/quote] I'm not sure, I will ask.

LMD84

woo hoo! it is payday next week for me so i will most likely make an order! thanks for sharing!

ButterflyDior77

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/175291/check-out-this-amazing-la-based-jewelry-designer-whose-stuff-been-on-gaga-pink-cher-true-blood#post_2122540"]

woo hoo! it is payday next week for me so i will most likely make an order! thanks for sharing!

[/quote] Woohoo That's awesome! Hope you enjoy whatever you purchase!

Latest posts