Check this nifty gadget out..

TISH1124

That is so cool! I look at that dudes videos all the time...He is really good at makeup applications

MACForME

I have to get some!! Lets hope its not something I can easily get in a Home Improvement store! LOL!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I have to get some!! Lets hope its not something I can easily get in a Home Improvement store! LOL!

Report back and let us know how you like them.

The only brush guard I have is the one that came with the Stylistics 129 brush. Since the guard is a solid piece of plastic I don't put it on until after the brush has throughly dried. The handle is metal and I don't know if it will rust should I place the guard on it before it dries.

And I kept the containers my 180, 181 182 and 183 brushes came in to store them in once they are dried.

Keeping a guard on these brushes sure stops them from splaying out and helps to maintain their shape.

I see they take PayPal....

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Report back and let us know how you like them.

The only brush guard I have is the one that came with the Stylistics 129 brush. Since the guard is a solid piece of plastic I don't put it on until after the brush has throughly dried. The handle is metal and I don't know if it will rust should I place the guard on it before it dries.

And I kept the containers my 180, 181 182 and 183 brushes came in to store them in once they are dried.

Keeping a guard on these brushes sure stops them from splaying out and helps to maintain their shape.

I see they take PayPal....

I do plan on getting a set.. it would be nice to have them since I do schlep my brushes alot..

I'll let you know the verdict.

AngelBunny

I have these ... and they really are great! I am so glad that now they are making sets with all the same size because I could use a TON of the smallest ones.

My fave thing about them is that I had some brushes (from BE and MAC) that I really thought I was going to have to toss because I had used/washed them so much that they were TOTALLY mis-shapen!

Long story short, I washed them and then slipped them in these and let them dry upside down and now those brushes are PERFECT and JUST LIKE NEW! I highly recommend these ... obviously!

That said ... they are made tube of weaved material (similar to a Chinese fingertrap) and if you looked hard enough you could find the stuff and make them yourself. They are still really affordable if you want to save yourself the trouble!

Latest posts