Cheek contouring?

blueyedlady87

I have been seeing some nice FOTDs with great cheek contouring that brings out the cheek bones. I can never seem to be able to do this. So any help is greatly appreciated. (Admins- if this a repeat post or in the wrong place I'm sorry!)

Me-
l4copy7iq.jpg

Renee

You can do some simple contouring using MAC's Symmetry eyeshadow. I ususally put a little under my cheekbones and some on my temples. It's light enough not to seem obvious and just enough to make your facial structure stand out. HTH

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
You can do some simple contouring using MAC's Symmetry eyeshadow. I ususally put a little under my cheekbones and some on my temples. It's light enough not to seem obvious and just enough to make your facial structure stand out. HTH

wow...u can use symmetry? do u think that would work for my skintone? (im a C4 in studiofix) i just went out and bought bronzer from MAC...but hey, if i can use eyeshadow instead and save $6...then maybe its worth a shot...cuz sometimes i feel like the bronzer may be too obvious...
graucho.gif

Julia Vanhorn

The bronzer would be great to use during the summer, it would give you more structure especially if you tan a little bit just from the sun exposure, or you can use the bronzer to give you a tanned look without any exposure. Using bronzer in the winter will just make you look "dirty". You could always use a darker blush to add some depth. HTH.

exballerina

I think Refined Golden bronzing powder from MAC is the best for contouring. It's true if you overload it, it will make you look dirty. However, with subtle and moderate amount in the hollows of the cheeks, the sides of the nose, and a bit along the jawline, it really does give you a contoured face without looking like you've just been working at some coal mine.

Refined Golden (or maybe even Golden) and some shimmer (Shimpagne MSF or anything that can bring a "glow" to the face) would work for cheek contouring.

smiles.gif

mspixieears

I've noticed personally on my skin, something similar in colour but slightly darker or lighter (and we're talking barely noticeable) seems to be really good for creating contours - I use Balthusphere cheekhue, UD Biker cool shimmer stick, Wet n Wild's Nars Copacabana dupe blush stick, and Rose d'Or bronzing stick.

Latest posts