Cherry Red gloss?

Mizz.Coppertone

Can you rec. a nice one? Any brand will do.
smiles.gif
Something super glossy and sexy.

Dreamergirl3

I LOVE L'Oreal ColorJuice in Raspberry Smash! 100% cherry red on me. I have pigmented lips fyi. I think they make another red as well, either way definitely give these glosses a try! They're great.

Meisje

Something that imparts decent color and lovely sparkle is Sally Hansen Lipnotic gloss in Sumptuous. It's very thick and nourishing on the lips, too.

xsnowwhite

i like MAC venetian lustreglass. I thought I'd hate it at first because I'm always shy with bold lips but I loooove it!

PinkPearl

I can't believe no one mentioned Cult of cherry lipglass yet! Lol..
Definitely CoC lipglass for me.. it's a bit hard to get now I guess, but totally worth it!
yes.gif

Mizz.Coppertone

Thanks u all! I'm going to check out the L'oreal and VS recs 1st since they'll be cheaper lol
smiles.gif
I don't wear red lips often but I love the look of it with a black + red outfit at night.

Dani California

Prescriptives moonbeam gloss in meteor is one of my faves. Damn I need more red glosses, love the sound of venetian lustreglass
greengrin.gif
and the revlon one

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
I can't believe no one mentioned Cult of cherry lipglass yet! Lol..
Definitely CoC lipglass for me.. it's a bit hard to get now I guess, but totally worth it!
yes.gif

I totally agree with the Cult of Cherry suggestion. It needs to be on the permanent list.

SparklingWaves

Here is a little comparison of Venetian and Cult of Cherry.

DSCF7391-1.jpg

DSCF7399.jpg

DSCF7396.jpg

Picture taken in the shade lighting
DSCF7398.jpg

Picture taken in sunlight.
DSCF7393.jpg

Venetian seems not as thick of consistency as Cult of Cherry. Cult of Cherry seems darker & richer to me.