Chicago pro store..?

Stephie Baby

The Chicago Pro store opened on the 9th!! YAY!!
yahoo.gif
Its awesome!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
The Chicago Pro store opened on the 9th!! YAY!!
yahoo.gif
Its awesome!!

YAY!!!! I am going next week!! We should do a Specktra Chicago meet up there.

aziajs

So I hit up the store today. It was ok. They had the dazzleglass out, they were in beaker though. I guess the display hadn't come? I wanted to take pics but they wouldn't let me. Oh well. I ran into Sandy, who used to work at Oak Brook, Nordstrom and Macy's and is now a trainer. That was cool. Anyway, picked up a couple dazzleglasses, invisible set powder, mixing medium and B2M for Gesso. And although no pics were taken at the pro store I stopped by and saw MelodyKat at State Street. Here she is with Julio.
smiles.gif

P4250001.jpg

Dianora

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
And although no pics were taken at the pro store I stopped by and saw MelodyKat at State Street. Here she is with Julio.
smiles.gif

Hey, she was my favorite MA when I lived in Chicago. I didn't know she was a Specktra member! (Thanks for always being so helpful, MelodyKat!)

It's very typical that the Pro store opened AFTER I moved away. Oh well!

MelodyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianora
Hey, she was my favorite MA when I lived in Chicago. I didn't know she was a Specktra member! (Thanks for always being so helpful, MelodyKat!)

It's very typical that the Pro store opened AFTER I moved away. Oh well!

No problem....im always here to help.....holy crap Azia i look even more pale than normal in that pic
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyKat
No problem....im always here to help.....holy crap Azia i look even more pale than normal in that pic
smiles.gif

LOL...I know. That flash really washed you out.