China Glaze - Anchors Away Collection 2011

dixie

No, darn it! I keep checking my local Sally's Beauty Supply but they haven't received it yet! I went to Ulta 3 days last week trying to find it and it's not there, either. I'm with you...I'd like to get Below Deck, Sea Spray, Pelican Gray and First Mate.

dixie

Well, I broke down and ordered from Transdesign. Since they were sold out of Sea Spray, I got the Sand & Sea 6-pack. It has: White Cap, Pelican Gray, Sea Spray, Below Deck, Sunset Sail and Knotty.

dixie

Thanks so much! My nail polish addiction is getting a little outta hand!
icon_eek.gif

Chester

I ordered Pelican Grey, White Cap, Life Preserver and Hey Sailor via Head2Toe. I'm really excited for Life Preserver, I'm into fiery bright nails lately.

Chester

sunshine rose

I love all the shades as well. I just ordered two so far - Pelican Grey and Sunset Sail, can't wait to get them! Next on the list is definitely Sea Spray and Below Deck.
th_DANCE.gif

FourC's

As usual my local Sally's didn't get these so I had to resort to evilbay. There were only four colors i wanted so it wasn't too terrible.

DILLIGAF

I got First Mate a while back at my local ULTA. Last time I was there they still had some of the other colors in stock.