China Glaze Awekening Collection for Halloween/FALL 2010

Tavia

The new collection will be released around September-October 2010 and includes 3 glitters and a Fast Forward Top Coat

• Mummy May I – Vampy, wine colored purple with flecks of hot pink glitter
  • Zombie Zest – A mossy green shade with gold flecks of micro glitter
  • Ick-A-Body – A dark green base chock full of orange glitter
China-Glaze-Awakening-fall-2010-nail-polish-collection.jpg

and the swatches...
China-Glaze-Awakening-fall-2010-Mummy-May.jpg

China-Glaze-Awakening-fall-2010-Zombie-Zest.jpg

China-Glaze-Awakening-fall-2010-Ick-a-body.jpg

LittleMaryJane

Hehehe it does look kinda gross but I love gross looking greens and sometimes browns. I guess I'm just weird like that
tong.gif

DarkGlamourXO

The green was meant to look a lil creepy and zombie-ish lol it def does! I'd only wear it around Halloween, I couldn't pull it off any other time lol. I'd still buy the set though, the orange and wine I love! I think all 3 would look good as sparkley french tips with black polish for October.

ruthless

Apparently the green is an EXACT dupe for Spa Ritual Optical illusion

Comparison photo is HERE

Which is AWESOME rather than meh for me because I wanted optical illusion and couldn't find it
smiles.gif

Chikky

I think the orange one would be a buy for me! I hope I can find it when it comes out; that'll be cool for Halloween.

Dr_Girlfriend

AAAAH sooo excited about Mummy May I!!! It's looks like I WANTED Baby Goth Girl to be. So damn pretty in the bottle but just so blah on the nail. Had to use a really dark black base just to get the shimmer to show through.

Like the orange one too... I don't have anything like it in my collection. I really enjoy the China Glaze glitters...
smiles.gif

Smf16

Ohh..I usually am not into glitter polishes but that purple one is nice! Must have!
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

I'm actually feeling the Zombie Zest... like glam zombie skin. Something about the murky swamp color is appealing to me.

Does anyone know the date this set is being released? I'm going to stalk Sally's website in September until I can get it lol. I can't find any info besides swatches or pix.