China Glaze Fall 2010 - Vintage Vixen

Camnagem

I found some preview info on ALU tonight and I thought I'd share here...in case anyone is as excited as I am already for Fall.

From the look/sound of things, my bank account is in some serious trouble with this collection!
lol.gif

Check it out!
thmbup.gif

China Glaze Vintage Vixen Preview | All Lacquered Up

abbyquack

Ooh, I love jeweltones, this is so pretty! Although I have a HUGE shipment of CG on the way so I will have to pray that I get through all of them before this is released
smiles.gif

kittykit

I think I want them all! Now I wonder where will I be able to get my hands on these babies since shipping on TD is so expensive and H2T doesn't ship CG outside the US
ssad.gif

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I think I want them all! Now I wonder where will I be able to get my hands on these babies since shipping on TD is so expensive and H2T doesn't ship CG outside the US
ssad.gif

I know. I'll be veeerrry sad if TD stops shipping any "American International Industries" brands outside the US-which includes Seche Vite.

I don't know how expensive shipping overseas is, but they have flat rate for 9 bottles. I tried to find out who the European distributors for CG are but they don't have a list, you will more than likely have to email the company and ask for a list of places you can buy or order it from on your continent.

AudreyNicole

After seeing the swatches so far, I am anxious for Emerald Fitzgerald, Foxy, Midnight Mission and Ingrid
smiles.gif
I just hope they aren't too frosty. I can do creme, glitter, shimmer, sparkle... but not frost. I hate that you can see every single brush stroke
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Scrangie has posted quick swatches and will have her full review up later.

All I gotta say is I'm in so much fucking trouble!!!

^^ You and me both sister! I want most of them! Those blues and greens, and Ingrid are killing me!

LMD84

some of these colours are quite nice. however i'm not getting too excited because i doubt i will be able to get hold of them - i'm certaintly not paying crazy shipping prices for them! bah!

Susanne

I love Scrangie's swatches!

I want for sure

Ingrid
Emerald Fitzgerald
Midnight Mission

Can't wait to see more swatches.

Shadowy Lady

Just saw Temptalia's swatches and now I want:

- Bogie
- Midnight Mission
- First Class Ticket

Fall is my fave season for nail polish and makeup. I love deep and vampy shades sooo much!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Just saw Temptalia's swatches and now I want:

- Bogie
- Midnight Mission
- First Class Ticket

Fall is my fave season for nail polish and makeup. I love deep and vampy shades sooo much!

me too! so sexy
smiles.gif

bebs

I'm learning how to say no to pretty polishes

I see a number of them that grab my eye but really.. I think I have a number of polishes that at close to those colors already so I'm going to limit my self and just say no to the shinyness and pretties

.. that and they seem to leave brush marks, those things always drive me crazy

ruthless

I want:

Jitterbug, Midnight Mission, Classic Camel (for the uniquness), Ingrid, Riveter rouge, Swing baby

Maybes

Goin my way, hey doll

Latest posts