China Glaze "Fight Like A Woman" Collection for FALL 2010

Tavia

Fight Like A Woman collection will be available starting September 2010 and will include 3 nail colors:
  • Encouragement – A baby pink shimmer that brings on the cheer
  • Endurance – Power through the punches with this raspberry shimmer
  • Empowerment – Stand up tall with this cotton-candy crème on your nails
China-Glaze-Fight-Like-a-Woman-fall-2010-nail-polish-collection.jpg

China-Glaze-Fight-Like-a-Woman-fall-2010-collection.jpg

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I wonder, are they donating any of the profit to Breast Cancer research?

That would certainly make me more likely to buy them. Otherwise the colours themselves are not very exciting. Great concept though.

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
That would certainly make me more likely to buy them. Otherwise the colours themselves are not very exciting. Great concept though.

It would make me really angry if they didn't. So they can use the Breast Cancer logo and colors and not donate anything to the cause? Am I the only one mildly upset about it?

LMD84

they must be donating something surely? or else it is a little like fraud?

the raspberry one looks nice
smiles.gif

ruthless

The Chatters near where I live has a fairly large China Glaze & Cancer display, blue for prostate (a whole whack of colours and corresponding cancers, stomach, pancreas, colon, )

Info says it sits at 18% of display. So 18% off the total cost of display to retailer is put into Cancer not for profit organizations picked by China Glaze employees. I'd be more impressed with CG if the entire profit margin was put towards and the cost of manufacturing covered by purchase price but hey, whatevs.

China Glaze

OneDollarBuddha

Little bit too ambiguous for my tastes. 18% is fine, at least it's something, but I'd really rather know exactly which charity it was going to.

ruthless

I dunno. I feel that if they were truly fighting the good fight and not just cashing in on people's desire to show support to those fighting cancer the amount donated per display would be higher. None of the colors are new to my knowledge, they've just put them in a new display. (reference my above post not the new one with pinks and red)

kimmy

im ten different kinds of crazy when it comes to pink nail polishes, so i'm probably going to end up with all of these even though my nail polish rack doesn't have any room left.
ssad.gif