China Glaze Glitters, Shimmers, and Cremes collection

NeonKitten

ok so i'd really sorry if this has been mentioned before but i couldn't find it so here i go.

i know alot of you may know that there is going to be a new china glaze collection in september with about 50 new polishes coming out. Victorias Nail Supply has some of the polishes on sale now but they have pics of all the rest. I'm so excited about this
yahoo.gif

god i'm gonna be so broke in sept with all this amazing collections coming out

oh and i think some of these are already at sally's too

Swatches here

LMD84

i can't wait for these to pop up on transdesign.com.
smiles.gif
i'll be dropping a fair few pennies!

gildedangel

^^ I know what you mean, I am on a nail polish no-buy right now and it is so hard! This collection looks great!

Willa

I'm happy to see that there is no polishes I really want in this collection but thank you for showing us <3

OneDollarBuddha

I can't wait. I checked my closest Sally's but I haven't had any luck finding them yet. I guess I just have to try and be patient.
cry.gif

panther27

Those are just too hot for words,I must get Bad Kitty,Carnival Lights,Preppy Pink and Cosmic.I just hope I'm not crazy about anymore of these,seeing as though there are 50 in all
th_drool.gif

NeonKitten

i went to me sally's today and the girl that always rings me up was waiting with a smile to show me these new babies! i got cleopatra and millenium.

cleopatra is an awesome gold/silver mix but its just glitter so you might want to do a colored base under it.

millenium is an awesome titanium platinium colord if that makes sense. kinda like a light gunmetel

oh and i forgot to say sally's will not be getting the whole collection but only 7 or 8 i can't remember

User67

I saw a few of the glitter polishes in Sally's yesterday. I really had to stop myself from buying them!

OneDollarBuddha

Oh man, now I also have to be on the lookout for Bad Kitty, Cosmos, and Preppy Pink. Holy junk!!
Has anyone in California found them at a Sally's yet? Or anywhere else? Mine still only have the retro diva displays.

NeonKitten

if you check scrangies blog she actually says that the sallys ones are actually exclusive to sallys and not part of the 50. woo bring on the glitter