China Glaze Holiday 2010 Nail Polish Gift Sets

Tavia

Hi Girls!

Here are 3 of the Holiday 2010 Special Gift Sets by China Glaze. Enjoy!
  • Party Hearty Gift Set
  • Merry Mint
  • Oh, Ruby Deer...
China-Glaze-holiday-2010-Tis-the-season-to-be-naughty-and-nice-Party-Hearty-gift.jpg

China-Glaze-holiday-2010-Tis-the-season-to-be-naughty-and-nice-Merry-Mint-gift.jpg

China-Glaze-holiday-2010-Tis-the-season-to-be-naughty-and-nice-Oh-Ruby-Deer-gift.jpg

hawaii02

I love the Mommy Kissing Santa Set! Anytime in the past I tried to get sets though, Sally wouldn't have them, just individual polishes in the regular line
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I love the Mommy Kissing Santa Set! Anytime in the past I tried to get sets though, Sally wouldn't have them, just individual polishes in the regular line
ssad.gif

TransDesign.com says they'll have them in stock November 1st! I can't wait to order.

xmichelle

I got those yesterday, haven't try it yet but I love party hearty. I dont know if I should get Phat Santa, Mommy kissing Santa, Naughty and Nice and theres one more I can't remember.

LMD84

when i get paid next week i am going to ave to order a couple of these! it would be rude not to!
smiles.gif

dxgirly

Are they going to carry all of the sets on Trans Design or just the ones they have up now? I really really want Party Hearty and the green set!! Gorgeous!

GlammySammy

Sorry for above posts' pics! I tried to resize the last one but it kept taking away from the quality but I wanted it in there so you could see them better!
for some reason! also.. I do believe there is 8 sets with this collection.. counting the Peppermint Kisses stick that comes w/ 4 nail polishes! So that should
complete them
smiles.gif

GlammySammy

I like Party Hearty too! Also really reallyyyy wanting Frosty! I think I'm going to look at Sally's Beauty here in like a week or so to see
if they have them in yet
smiles.gif

Flaminbird

I got Party Hearty and Mrs Claus...which are both beautiful..... last weekend at Sally's but now I wished I'd also gotten Mistletoe Kisses, Peace on Earth, Jolly Holly and Frosty. I can't recall if they were there though.....I think I may remember seeing Peace on Earth

dxgirly

I have to order some of these. I was waiting for Transdesign to get them all in, but I don't think that's going to happen
ssad.gif

LittleMaryJane

I want Party Hearty so bad! I love it! But when I was checking these out today there was no PH
ssad.gif
I did get Mistletoe Kisses and Peace on Earth though.

I also like Mrs. Claus a lot.