chipped my damn tooth

mskitchmas

today's look...i love gold and purple together. and i chipped my damn tooth on my fork yesterday (gabbing while chomping on salad)
...and i am scared to death of the dentist.

cry.gif
:crap:
weeping.gif

car.jpg

car1.jpg

lips.jpg

Mineralize Skinfinish & Satinfinish, Revlon Blush in Tawny Peach, UDPP, Smashbox Creamliner in Midnight Purple, MAC Fluidline in Brassy, UD Ransom, UD Shag, MAC Mascara X in black

Lips, Carmex, MAC lipstick in Classy Pink, MAC lipstick in CB96

kimmy

you look gorgeous! and ugh, i feel you on the dentist thing...hate those fools.

Mandaryna

You look beautiful, makeup looks gorgeous. I absolutely hate going to the dentist, I wanted to run away last time while I was waiting.

Holly

Very pretty. That's not bad at all, like 5months ago I was running up the stairs with a belt in my had, the buckle flew up into my mouth and chipped the bottom half of one of my front teeth. I was like o.m.g. Go to the dentist, hell fix it right up ^^

MAC is love

i chipped mine like 3 years ago, it looked exactly like yours does now. the dentist asked me if i wanted it fixed and i said "sure" even though they scare me
ssad.gif
all he did was kinda "file" them both to make them even. no pain whatsoever, just kinda tickled. haha

sassygirl224

i had a chipped tooth also, it wasn't bad at all for them to fix. they put some kinda filling on the end to fill in the chip and put a heat lamp over it. that was it. MU looks great

*Luna*

Pretty! And just so you know, that is a small enough chip for a good dentist to fix through a simple bonding procedure. In many cases this can be done with no numbing needed since it doesn't look as though the chip has gone past the dentin, there should be no raw tooth exposed and there should be no pain involved. Maybe some sensitivity at the most. Make sure to have it xrayed though in case there is any further damage. You want to make sure you catch that right away. Sorry about my wordy post... I worked in the dental field for several years... I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about when you go. =)

Tabitha

I did the exact same thing with a fork...chipped my left, upper front tooth. It wasn't real noticeable, but it ticked me off something fierce, so I can totally relate. BTW, makeup looks great!
smiles.gif