choosing e/s..i'm overwhelmed!

xoleaxo

hello lovely specktralites
smiles.gif

soo i've been jonesing for a new shade or two (or three) but many of the shades are beginning to look the same, or there are just so many shades that i feel overwhelmed!

any recommendations for an e/s that would add to my collection would be great.. you can recommend a duo/trio, or just one that will go good with other e/s that i already have. i'll list my current collection below. thanks so much!

1) Kid
2) Rice Paper
3) Espresso
4) Black Tied
5) Sketch
6) Amber Lights
7) Fiction
8) Pink Venus
9) Club
10) Cranberry
11) Tempting
12) Shimmer Moss
13) Swimming
14) Humid
15) Embark
16) Woodwinked
17) Trax
18) Twinks
19) Filament
20) Soft Brown
21) Nocturnelle
22) Jewel Blue
23) Shadowy Lady
24) Sushi Flower
25) Antiqued
26) Girlie
27) Scene
28) Romp
29) Expensive Pink
30) Hoppin
31) Mood Ring
32) Cloudburst
33) Saddle
34) Steamy
35) Carbon

nunu

beauty marked, goldmine, juxt, deep truth, knight divine (<3) and freshwater (<3)

xoleaxo

thanks nunu! i was actually looking at knight divine & freshwater.. what do you wear them with? my MA suggested freshwater w/pink pearl p/m, but that's a little bright.

nunu

i LOVE freshwater, i am wearing it in my profile picture. You don't have to wear it with pink pearl. But blues go really nice with browns
smiles.gif
have fun!

coconut

What kind of colours are you looking to add to your collection (brights, neutrals, etc.)? Knight Divine IS really nice and goes well with Scene. I also love Shale for a pretty smokey eye that could work for day or night. And Naked Lunch or All That Glitters are great ones to have in your collection. Happy shopping!

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut
What kind of colours are you looking to add to your collection (brights, neutrals, etc.)? Knight Divine IS really nice and goes well with Scene. I also love Shale for a pretty smokey eye that could work for day or night. And Naked Lunch or All That Glitters are great ones to have in your collection. Happy shopping!

i'm mainly looking for shades that are versatile & can be used with others that i already have. for example, i use embark a lot because it goes well with so many other shades.

kaexbabey

i second beauty marked and knight divine! they're both really nice crease colors that i use with a lot of things

FantaZ

Lately, I'm addicted to purples. Poison Pen is one of my favorite purples. Smokey purples looks seem to work for me than any other colors.