choosing foundation for spring/summer

crystalic_oxyge

hi everyone!
i need to pick a new foundation cause the one i use in winter is already to light for me. in the summer i sometimes tend to go without any foundation or with tinted moisturizer, but i still want to have something with more coverage and something that stays put like when i go out in the evening or so.
from all the benefits that i want i thought of getting miyself the mineralize loose foundation and fixing it with fix +. my mua said that the colour gets a little darker if you do so. im quite tanned already. course, i dont know how much darker i will or can get... so how do you usually get your summer foundations (cause of the tan) or do you always have the same colour when tanned? i would like to buy it already, but i also could wait (but i dont know how much i would need to wait cause summer isnt even near)
winks.gif

lol i hope you know what i mean.
th_wink3.gif

thanx! =)

leenybeeny

I use the loose mineral foundation in the summer as my skintone is more even and I need less coverage. I have two shades that I mix together and keep adding the darker shade to it as I need. I pour some of each into an empty sifter container until I have the right blend of colour. Then when my tan starts to fade, I start adding more of the lighter colour. It has worked really well for me.

crystalic_oxyge

ok thanks, gonna try that. yeah, thats the same reason why i wanna try mineral foundation now.so i guess il just buy one for me now and when it stops working and i will even get darker in summer il just mix it...?

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalic_oxyge
ok thanks, gonna try that. yeah, thats the same reason why i wanna try mineral foundation now.so i guess il just buy one for me now and when it stops working and i will even get darker in summer il just mix it...?

Exactly.. I just keep pouring in more of the darker shade as I get darker
smiles.gif