Christina Aguilara - Candyman

..kels*

ooh i love the song but i had no idea she made a video for it. very cute! thanks for posting.
smiles.gif

summer6310

Look at Christina, and look at Britney, what happened...

sigh, u have to be fully responsible for ur own choices. Christina is def a smart girl. LOVE her
eyelove.gif

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDaSs llTiNall
AH she is too cute. i love her!

This the the 100% reason why I have a "girl crush" on her.
cheerleader.gif

Moppit

I saw her on a daytime talk show a couple of weeks ago and she did performed Candyman and that prompted me to go out and buy Back to Basics. I just love that song too, makes me want to get up and dance.

sharyn

She is just soooo damn gorgeous and has such great style... shes unlike any other female artist right now. Love her
eyelove.gif

glamdoll

I cant believe that bak in the day britney out sold her big time,
and now christina is doing really good while britney is just not getting it together..

I love the style she has right now..its very 20's and her music is
very jazz oriented

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
and now christina is doing really good while britney is just not getting it together..

very jazz oriented

I was thinking about that earlier, Britney used to be the queen of pop,Now she cant even keep herself in rehab.

I really like the style that Christina has been sporting lately. she pulls it off extremely well. . Looking at her, I cant believe shes only 5 foot 1 !

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Haha she hates that song lol...

I still remember when that came out, i was like 17 LOL...

I'm a genie in a bottle! Gotta rub me the right way!

haha her rolling around in the sand..

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll

very jazz oriented

It's hard to believe it, but Christina has more vocal talent than Britney. I always figured if one of them were to thrive in the music industry, Christina would, based on that alone.

Christina also seems smarter and has herself together more. I don't know how she did, but besides the first album, she's had more control over her music.