Christina Aguilera perfume

glam8babe

omg i smelt this the other day in Boots and its gorgeous! i deffo want this for christmas. what do you all think of it?

nunu

i smelt it in debenhams earlier this week, i thought it was ok at first but when i smelt it 5 mins later i loved it. It smells gorgeous!

mzreyes

wtf!!!!! You know I'm gonna HAVE to get Christina's because I loooooooooooooove her. Hopefully I like how it smells. lol.. anyone have a pic of this? and what is it called?

SparklingWaves

It's just a personal policy of mine not to do that. If they are a singer and I like their song, I may buy a song. But, I will not buy a perfume or shoes, etc. with a name stuck on it. I know. I am weird. I don't want to make them richer than they need to be.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
It's just a personal policy of mine not to do that. If they are a singer and I like their song, I may buy a song. But, I will not buy a perfume or shoes, etc. with a name stuck on it. I know. I am weird. I don't want to make them richer than they need to be.

heh, thats exactly how my mom feels.

mzreyes

haha yea.. she was pretty disgusted when I bought the paris hilton perfume. I actually thought it smelled good though, and my bf wears the one for men
smiles.gif

liv

Quote:

I'm pretty much the same way! I thought about getting SJP's Lovely, but I'm glad I got MJ for her instead, the drydown is way better on me!

The bottle looks like something from Agent Provacateur (a pic is on perez hilton's site), which I'm not really feeling. JMO.

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
haha yea.. she was pretty disgusted when I bought the paris hilton perfume. I actually thought it smelled good though, and my bf wears the one for men
smiles.gif

I like the perfume as well. My husband asked me what I was wearing when I first got it and he looked crestfallen when he realised he had just admitted he liked the smell of Paris Hilton.
winks.gif

cupcake_x

I think it's only available in the UK :/ I love Christina Aguilera, so if I really like the fragrance I'll buy it.

Miss_M

I
bigheart.gif
this fragrance !!

I got CA for my birthday in January and I have been wearing it non stop. Normally I'm not really into celebrity fragrances, since they always seem to smell pretty generic, but this is such a sexy, warm yet subtle fragrance. I think the bottle looks pretty cute too
smiles.gif

If you're into Hugo Boss Deep Red you are probably going to like this fragrance as well
smiles.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:

I feel that way too. Besides, it just feels weird for me.

bittersweet

I like this perfume, but i know a lot of people who love it too and already had buy this perfume =& But it's a very very nice perfume! and a great add image!
thmbup.gif

amanda1210

I gotta find this! Do you think the sell it as Macys, Nordstroms, Nieman Marcus, Lord & Taylor or Saks? Thats all we have in Michigan
ssad.gif
I really wanna smell it because I've been searching for a new perfume and i LOVE her.

Latest posts