Christina Aguilera skin tone?

xcoco

I love Christina Aguilera skin tone! She looks fair but sometimes she looks so tanned at the same time. I was wondering how she gets that tanned look and what MAC foundation shade would you say she wears?
Thanks
smiles.gif

christina-aguilera.jpg

christina_aguilera.jpg

christina-aguilera.jpg

xcoco

If I want to use a darker foundation shade instead of a fake tanner, which one would you recommend me to get? My skintone is pretty similar to her already.

shatteredshards

Yeah, she seems to use lots of fake tanner or beds, but I think it's pretty much fake tanner (beds tend to give more of a cooked leather look, I think). Probably the fancy spray-on-in-a-booth stuff.

Simply Elegant

I'd stick to whatever colour you are and use bronzer instead of darker foundation. She probably gets spray tans I'd assume.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoco
Which spray tan would you recommend? For the face & body?

fake bake do a good spray tan
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

yeai agree its hella bad for the skin. I get dark like that when I tan indoors or outdoors. Its hard to find a good fake tanner. I've tried many brands and they either make me look yellowish or orange-ish. lol. so good luck finding one and let me know if you find a good one. I think that your best bet would be to do one of those mystic tan things at a tanning salon. although i heard that can get pretty expensive and doesn't last long at all.

MizzTropical

she has a medium golden tone, shes always yellowy like she wears self tanner. i'd do a light coat of a medium self tan and wear a golden bronzer.

Latest posts