Christina's Lips?

MissMochaXOXO

nars schiap looks like that on me
smiles.gif

Meisje

A girl with makeup just like that served me at the MAC store a couple weeks ago and my husband laughed when I told him that I met Barbie in real life.

(Not an insult. She just literally looked like what Barbie would be, well, if her dimensions would make her a beautiful woman and not a bobblehead. She was flawless.)

Anyway, point being I do think it's Gladiola, because they were all wearing Dame Edna.

Girl about town

Gladiola is a lot more cool toned christinas lips look a bit warmer pink IMO!!
maybe impassioned or profusion, i think it might be chatterbox!!!!.

User67

Totally random, but my co-worker at MAC was telling me just yesterday that Christina has something called a MAC Z card. Basically she can walk into any MAC, pick out as much as she wants & then show them the card & she gets everything for free! So freaking lucky! She says that a lot of the MAC senior artists have them & all the celebs that have been in the Viva Glam ads. By the looks of it, I am sure Christina must gave her card a work out! You don't ever see her without a full face of make-up! Which I think is really awesome!

dreamer246

I have to agree with AdlersMommy on Impassioned.

It cannot be Gladiola because that's a purple-pink. Neither is it Chatterbox because that would be warmer-toned. Girl About Town would come close, but it would be more cool-toned.

Btw Christina looks soooo hot, and her makeup is always flawless. Sigh. If only I looked like that!

Shoegal-fr

Ok, i've found a picture from the same event... just a different angle and lighting... This is definitely Nars Schiap lipstick, but maybe there are dupes in Mac!

christina.jpg

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i just came in here to stare at christina. i have a huge girl-crush on her.

Gosh, me too! Esp in that pic ^^

I would have guessed Impassioned or Chatterbox, but that could also be Schiap.

Latest posts