Christmas cosmetics

Glamstylz

So, has anyone decided on the makeup lines they will pick up for themselves for Christmas. I currently have the MAC RPHS, Heirloom 2014 collection, Nasty gal collection, Marc Jacobs foundation, Naked Skin foundation and several Tarte lipglosses on my list. I've been saving and skipping collections to ensure I have enough Christmas presents for me fund. I'll collect the items I want as the collections come out and save them till Christmas. I'm so excited!

LavenderPearl

I'm trying to make myself a list, too! I still haven't really looked into the nine million MAC launches, but here's what I have otherwise: - Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna palette - Clinique A Black Honey Affair - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Blush Palette - Urban Decay Vice 3 The tarte 4pc blush set might be added to that, and I'm sure as more holiday info is released, I'll want more. xD I've been really good all year so now's the time to let loose lol

xfarrax

I'm trying to make myself a list, too! I still haven't really looked into the nine million MAC launches, but here's what I have otherwise: - Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna palette - Clinique A Black Honey Affair - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Blush Palette - Urban Decay Vice 3 The tarte 4pc blush set might be added to that, and I'm sure as more holiday info is released, I'll want more. xD I've been really good all year so now's the time to let loose lol
Very interested in that Clinique palette has it already released? I saw it on Instagram recently

Glamstylz

Very interested in that Clinique palette has it already released? I saw it on Instagram recently
I've seen it, but I can't say definitively that it is available! What else has your attention? I know I can't be the only one with an ever growing list, lol!

Glamstylz

I like the ambiant light palette but the price has me looking sideways, lol! Great list!

JulieDiva

I am loving some of Mac's Holiday stuff, but other than MAC:

Guerlain Holiday...almost everything looks amazing.
DIOR Holiday?????...Have not seen anything, but am dying for pics!!!!!!

NARS!!!! I am loving those Audacious lippies, but still am wanting more.....

my list is kinda vague, right now...soon to be more detailed.

xfarrax

I've seen it, but I can't say definitively that it is available! What else has your attention? I know I can't be the only one with an ever growing list, lol!
Since you asked ;).... My list: Too faced holiday palette Mac heirloom collection (will be a big haul pending more images and swatches) Dior star foundation Clinique black honey affair palette (just seen a youtuber swatch it and it's a must buy) Charlotte tilbury holiday items - defo the palette Chanel holiday highlighter More will be added to this list undoubtedly

Alysse011

I ordered the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and Laura Mercier Caviar Mini Caviar Stick Set the other day. So far I'm not super intrigued by any of the other holiday collections I've seen. I like the look of the Chanel highlighter, but am on the fence. Of course, a lot of stuff hasn't been announced yet - plenty of time is left for my list to blow up lol.

LavenderPearl

The Clinique palette is available for purchase on Sephora's site :nods: Which YTer did you see swatch it, [@]xfarrax[/@]? I've been stalking like crazy! You all are introducing me to holiday collections I didn't even know about. If the list gets longer, I'm blaming these posts. Guerlain, Dior, Charlotte Tilbury, oh dear o_o [@]Glamstylz[/@] I feel you on the price xD Trying to be good and wait until the BI/VIB sales in November so I can get that discount haha~

xfarrax

The Clinique palette is available for purchase on Sephora's site :nods: Which YTer did you see swatch it, [@]xfarrax[/@]? I've been stalking like crazy! You all are introducing me to holiday collections I didn't even know about. If the list gets longer, I'm blaming these posts. Guerlain, Dior, Charlotte Tilbury, oh dear o_o [@]Glamstylz[/@] I feel you on the price xD Trying to be good and wait until the BI/VIB sales in November so I can get that discount haha~
Her name is 'tarababyz'

LavenderPearl

Thank you! I'm anxiously awaiting her UD haul because I want to hear her thoughts on Vice 3. That palette is like a virus I can't shake

Latest posts