Chromaline

Steel Magnolia

So Im spoilt - My uncle came back form Vegas with a load of Mac goodies for me, among which was the Hi def Cyan Chromaline.

Just wondering if its safe to use on eyes, does it stain (if so, which base is best at preventing staining), does it crease?

Also, are there any cool looks I should do with it? I love mad scene makeup lol.. I go outa the house wearing 'illamasqua style' makeup everyday haha! OTT I know
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Yes, Chromalines are eye safe since they can be used as a eyeliner/base for your eyeshadows. I don't know if they stain easily but I do know that they are waterproof, sumdgeproof and they set quickly. I believe that they do not crease but it's best that you use Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance to make the chromalines appear more vibrant.

PinkBasset

Are those new chromalines really eyesafe? That would be cool! I've read that the black, white and dark blue are eyesafe, but not the rest (purple, yellow etc.) - so about these new colours I don't know.

GlamQueen21

^That's right! Primary Yellow, Genuine Orange, Landscape Green, Rich Purple, and Basic Red are not eye safe. I don't know about Magenta Madness and Hi Def Cyan Chromalines being eye safe though.