Chrome and Creme Promo Look/Free Shipping code included

mekaboo

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly. As a thank you for chatting with us today, we would like to extend a special offer just for you with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Your MAC Artist will provide you with the offer code during your consultation. At the end of this chat session, you may also request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
Lameka: Hi Amy, i just wrote in asking to get a breakdown of the Chrome and Creme promo look, but didnt copy and paste like I thought.Would you mind giving it to me again? Thanks
Amy: Hi Lameka, great to have you back! Certainly. one moment please while I get it for you.
Amy: On the eyes is Electra Eye Shadow, Black Liquid Eye Liner and Coal Black Pro Lash.
Amy: To finish the look, Pinkocrasy and Metalberry Chromeglass and Lush-n-Lilac Cremestick Pearl Liner were used on the lips.
Lameka: thanks Amy...LOL
Amy: You're welcome!
Amy: Let us know if you need anything else.
Lameka: have a blessed day!
Amy: You too!
Amy: As a thank you for chatting with us today, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS73LIVECHAT during the checkout process. Offer for U.S. Residents only.
Lameka: aww thanks doll
Lameka: another reason MAC has my business for life

lsperry

I thought someone had previously posted this info; but I couldn't find it after doing a search. Thanks for sharing this info w/us!!! I want to try the chrome glasses. No so much the cremestick liners, though.

I'm not a lip liner kinda gal...