Chrome Yellow and Electric Coral FOTD

comeandtakeit

So, this is my first time to post a FOTD. I just recently joined. I'd LOVE any sort of constructive criticism from all of you ladies. I was totally inspired by the other yellow look I just saw on here (sorry, I can't remember who did it, but it was fab), so I hit the vanity and played around with the new chrome yellow I just bought.

Face
MACSelect Cover-Up - NW25
MAC MSF - Medium Plus
MAC Contour - Bone Beige
MAC Blush - Peaches
MAC Iridescent Loose Powder - Golden Bronze

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
MAC E/S - Chrome Yellow
MAC Pigment - Electric Coral
MAC E/S - Crystal Avalanche
MAC E/S - Carbon
MAC E/S - Omega
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
Loreal - Carbon Black Voluminous

Brows
MAC Fluidline - Dipdown
MAC E/S - Omega

Lips
MAC Lipglass - Mimmy
MAC Fluidline - Brassy

Fix+

Photo21.jpg

Photo19.jpg

Photo18-1.jpg

I wish I had a better camera right now so you could see how vibrant the colors are, but I had to use my computer. Hope you like it!

SoupyGeorge

I really like it! It just looks like it needs to be blended a little better judging by the 2nd picture. But it is really nice!
greengrin.gif

LilSphinx

Great job!! Not many people can successfully pull of oranges and yellows, but here you are pulling them off in fluorescent -wow!!! Looks wonderful!
smiles.gif

-Congrats on the first FotD post!
greengrin.gif

comeandtakeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
I really like it! It just looks like it needs to be blended a little better judging by the 2nd picture. But it is really nice!
greengrin.gif

yeah... the blending could use some work. i applied the chrome yellow wet and then let it sit a little too long before i started blending and well, i could not get it to budge. any tips?