Chrome Yellow FOTD

haute_couture_yourself

so i went to LA/san diego this past week and i picked up chrome yellow at fashion valley (along with juxt). i didn't think i'd like it, but so many people on LJ said it was an essential. so i played with it this morning and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. so glad i picked it up.

p.s. i got to see christina aguilera perform at disneyland. it was amazing!!
smiles.gif

yellowblue01.jpg

yellowblue02.jpg

yellowblue03.jpg

yellowblue04.jpg

yellowblue05.jpg

yellowblue06.jpg

yellowblue07.jpg

used

beige-ing shadestick
chrome yellow (all over lid)
aquadisiac (outer half of lid / crease)
electric eel (very out lid / crease)
meadowland (inner, upper lid / crease)
pollen (brow bone)
black track (lining lid)
blue peep (waterline)
diorshow mascara[/b]

user2

looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great! I cant find words for it!
Oh yeah and I love Christina Aguilera! I saw her show 1 1/2 years ago! It was mindblowing...

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great! I cant find words for it!
Oh yeah and I love Christina Aguilera! I saw her show 1 1/2 years ago! It was mindblowing...

thank you!!!
smiles.gif

& isn't she great? she sang "when you wish upon a star" for their 50th anniversary ceremony. she has such an amazing voice.

singinmys0ng

oh so pretty!! i still need to get chrome yellow..i love it!..and lucky u..i LOVE Christina Aguilera..she is my IDOL as well..so awesome you got to see her live!

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissablethoughts
your kidding me. I so envy you! i should make a green FOTD. I LOVEEEE christina aguilera, she's my idol! Seriously! I just finished watching a recording of the performance - it's kind of funny really, you were somewhere in that crowd!!

Anywhos, i LOVE yellow and blue i just bought some bright yellow and lime colors, i'll be using them soon

haha...she's so awesome!! after the performance, leann rimes walked right by me and smiled to me. haha. i was hoping christina would go the same route, but i think she got outta there a little early. oh well, it was fun anyway.