ChromingFabnFlashy w/ Bronner Bros.

kishahughes

Ok so today I went to the Bronner Brothers Hair show here in Atlanta, Ga. So I had to come fabulous with it!!!!!!!! Oh and I got to see Toni Acey!!! I must say she is Freakin' Gorgeous in person, and her air brush make-up is off the chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

All MAC products unless stated other wise. Sorry about the greasy Skin this was after the long day...lol........

I used Chrome Yellow, Fab n Flashy, Forgery, naked lunch(highlight). I used Ardell Pixie Lashes.
cutey.gif
Flower from Michael's $0.99.

Thanks for looking!

lsperry

I love the Bronner Bros hair show! I was introduced to MAC there in 2006! I didn't go this year 'cause one girlfriend couldn't go and the other got sick...BUMMER!

I love the colors on your eyes....You are so pretty!! Nice touch w/the flower, too.

kishahughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefania905
i really like it.

love the flower too

Its amazing what inspiration you can grab from a little flower.lol...... Michael's has everything...lol

kishahughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I love the Bronner Bros hair show! I was introduced to MAC there in 2006! I didn't go this year 'cause one girlfriend couldn't go and the other got sick...BUMMER!

I love the colors on your eyes....You are so pretty!! Nice touch w/the flower, too.

Oh man!!!!! There are so many things going on at one time it's crazy!! We had a lot of fun!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif