Chupa Chups

melozburngr

Has anyone seen these lately? Specifically the strawberry & cream ones, and the chocolate & cream ones.. MMM

I've been craving them, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Are they even sold anywhere? I can find huge amounts of them online, but I really don't need 150 suckers.
smiles.gif

HELP! lol

Beauty Mark

No, but I remember they were awesome and delicious.

Could you just ask a local candy store to order them for you?

enigmaticpheo

Omg, those ARE delicious. I remember when I first discovered them...holy crap. addiction.

I agree about getting a candy store to maybe order them for you. like put in a request there. though worst case scenario...150 of those is not a problem! :p (one a day for months and months...)

mizuki~

Awww..I miss those! I only see them in candy stores and little liquor stores. I would totally go for the 150 though
greengrin.gif

NatalieMT

We can buy them in singles over here from a place called Sweets From Heaven, it's all imported stuff from the US and other countries. I think they have those stores in the US because it's a massive franchise, you could see if there is one in your area.

Quite expensive the imported stuff but really yummy too so worth it! I have some mini Chupa Chups in the draw actually, they're a good buy, just enough to settle a sugar craving. Come in bags of 35 but there is no chocolate or strawberries and cream etc just the fruit flavours. Bit of a downside!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
Omg, those ARE delicious. I remember when I first discovered them...holy crap. addiction.

I agree about getting a candy store to maybe order them for you. like put in a request there. though worst case scenario...150 of those is not a problem! :p (one a day for months and months...)

I wish it were just one a day.. lol my luck I'd eat like 20 each day. I have no willpower.

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I wish it were just one a day.. lol my luck I'd eat like 20 each day. I have no willpower.

And what's wrong with that?

th_wink3.gif

caitlin1593

Italy had them everywhere, but I only see them occasionally here :/
I loved the spice girl ones, i was obsessed lol
I also had the big tub thing of Buffy the Vampire Slayer ones because my mom worked on Buffy lol :p

kaexbabey

omg childhood memories. i remember the reason why i started looking for these lollipops when i was 9. because my favorite spice girl, baby spice, ate them all the time and i wanted some! lol. i remember back then i used to get them at an outlet mall.. i think it was a kaybee toy store..along with my spice girls bubble gum >.< LOL

laraVENGEANCE

theyre all over the place here.. the flavours you mentioned aswell. i only like cola and strawberry and orange though
greengrin.gif

anita22

You can get these everywhere here - usually I see them at the checkout in the supermarket, or at petrol stations. I love the sugarfree Strawberry & Cream ones... so good (and make me feel much less guilty).

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
You can get these everywhere here - usually I see them at the checkout in the supermarket, or at petrol stations. I love the sugarfree Strawberry & Cream ones... so good (and make me feel much less guilty).

hmmm, I think I need to move out of the states.. I haven't seen them in YEARS here.

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Im sure my dentist would LOVE that.

Delicious suckers > Tooth decay

I've never had a cavity in my life, despite a SEVERE sweet tooth. Screw the teeth man, go for the goods! :B

...Out of context, that sounded very awkward.

Lyssah

It's so funny. I just brought a ten pack the other day it has two of each flavor.. I think here they refer to them as either "ice cream flavors" or "fruit" flavors. weird.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlin1593
Italy had them everywhere, but I only see them occasionally here :/
I loved the spice girl ones, i was obsessed lol
I also had the big tub thing of Buffy the Vampire Slayer ones because my mom worked on Buffy lol :p

wow what did your mom do on buffy?? i freaking loved buffy!!

at the odeon i always buy lots of the mini chupa chups in apple, cola and cherry to suck on throughout the film!! and i remember the chocolate and cream ones! occasionally i see them in wilkinsons which is a cheapie shop in the uk!

Latest posts