Chupa Chups

Urbana

they are from spain, here you can find them everyplace, so if someday you travel here... hehehe :p

xxManBeaterxx

^^
Yesssssssss thats where i saw them in soo many flavors, my husband is from madrid, time to go back
greengrin.gif

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
omg childhood memories. i remember the reason why i started looking for these lollipops when i was 9. because my favorite spice girl, baby spice, ate them all the time and i wanted some! lol. i remember back then i used to get them at an outlet mall.. i think it was a kaybee toy store..along with my spice girls bubble gum >.< LOL

I sooooo remember all of that.

Urbana

hahaha, from madrid? then if you come here it would be sooooo easy! you can buy chupachups for a year, lol

X4biddenxLustX

I love these! I use to get excited everytime I would get one when I was little. The last place I seen them being sold at was a small convenience store down the street from my old home, but I don't know if there still open or not =[

I wish I had the money to buy them in bulk hahaha there just so darn tasty!

jennifer.

yum! the last i've seen of chupa chups was at dylan's candy bar. not sure if they have those in vegas though. they used to have the giant chupa chups there too, but they were kind of expensive.

i'm probably going to look for them now that you've brought them up. thanks!

*edit: they're on the dylan's candy bar website. cool!

Latest posts