Circle Lenses

Avozilla

I've been seriously thinking about getting some Circle Lenses, which are designed to make your eyes look bigger, but I don't know if they'd look freakish on me. Most of the pictures I've seen of girls wearing them, they're looking up at the camera, which makes their eyelids go up, so I can't really judge if they look like freaks or not.XD If it makes a difference as to wheather or not it'll look good on me, I'mma white girl.XD

mizuki~

I don't think they'll look freakish. IMO, they don't make THAT much of a difference alone. In most of the pictures you see, I'm guessing they're not only wearing circle lenses to make their eyes appear bigger. It can also be angles, makeup, eyelid glue, photoshop, etc.

ladyJ

I'm sure it'll look fine. I've only seen asian girls wear them but I'm sure they will look good on everyone since contacts are worn by all. I agree with mizuki though on everything she said.

Sushi.

I have them and they dont look freakish but they do look big, i have big eyes already, when i wear my contacts tho i get a few more compliments on how nice my eyes are and how big :p nobody suspects that their fake tho