Clarifying shampoo

rigato

I love playing with my hair and that means I use many different hair products. I love my hair, but unfortunatelly I feel like I need to start using clarifiying shampoo. My hair isn't shiny it is dull and blah, I need to change that!
So, do you use clarifing shampoo? Do they work? what is their price? Which one is the best?

DILLIGAF

I use Giovanni's 50/50 Clarifying Hydrating Shampoo. It gets all the build up out of my hair without stripping it. My hair feels clean and ready for new product. One pump is all I need two if my hair is really dirty.

Dominique33

I love playing with my hair and that means I use many different hair products. I love my hair, but unfortunatelly I feel like I need to start using clarifiying shampoo. My hair isn't shiny it is dull and blah, I need to change that!
So, do you use clarifing shampoo? Do they work? what is their price? Which one is the best?

Maybe l'Oréal Pro Delicate Colour ? SULFATE FREE that is why :) I use it very often, not clarifying but " lightweight " and very soft for your hair too. Not very pricey here, 17 € the 500 ml bottle. L'Oréal Pro has good products, Schwarzkopf too.

thiaaax3

Vo5's clarifying shampoo is great , I dyed my hair red and when I didn't want that color anymore I kept washing it and it eventually stripped the red

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love the Redken Cleansing Cream Shampoo. Other than that I only use natural products, so I had been trying to find a natural alternative for it for a while, but there's just nothing like it. It gives me volume like no other product, gets my hair squeaky clean but leaves it super soft at the same time and is very gentle at that.

Latest posts