Clarins???

weezee

Hi, has anyone ever worked as a Clarins Beauty Advisor? I was just curious as to if you liked it or not? How was the training you received? I applied for a Clarins Beauty Advisor position at Macy's but I've never used their products before.

Thanks,
Tara

kensbarbie1017

I've never worked for clarins, but i've heard really good things actually. And they have awesome self tanners. Esp intense tint =P

weezee

Thanks! I stopped by the Clarins counter yesterday and bought their Express Compact Foundation Wet and Dry and their Rose Violet-Thunder Pink Deep Shimmer Eye Colour. Can't wait to try them!

weezee

How Aggressive Should I Be???

Good morning,

I called and left a message for the cosmetics supervisor the day before yesterday (the 1st) and she was off that day. She didn't call me yesterday or this morning. How long should I wait to call her back? I don't want to be a pain in her rear but I want her to know that I am serious about wanting the job and the Arden Counter Manager told me that they were having a hard time finding someone. What do you think?
th_confused_new.gif

Thanks!
Tara

weezee

Re: How Aggressive Should I Be???

I am meeting a friend for coffee downtown tomorrow, so maybe I will swing by Macy's and at least drop off my resume.

lara

Merged your threads together. Keep your hiring story to within a single thread, thanks!

Latest posts