Clarins?

sarahk816

I have an interview coming up for a position at a Clarins counter, I'm not very familiar with their products though. Does anyone have experience with their products/have a favorite from their line? Thanks!

xStarryEyedX

I've used their sunscreen, but that's about it. It was really good. I would try to get as familiar as possible before the interview. Try to learn as much about the company itself as you can.

aleksis210

My mom loves their self tanner and I looove their instant light nautral lip perfector..it's the perfect lip gloss and it smells like creme brulee....good luck!

Esme

Say you love the Flash Balm. I have no idea what it is supposed to do, but they sure do push it!!
I do like some of their stuff (even if it all costs an arm and a leg) like their night creams for older women.

lara

Moved to a subforum where you'll get more responses.
smiles.gif

shalimar66

My favorite ist the brand new foundation

Instant smooth foundation

Creamy, powdery and natural... its great

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme
Say you love the Flash Balm. I have no idea what it is supposed to do, but they sure do push it!!
I do like some of their stuff (even if it all costs an arm and a leg) like their night creams for older women.

Never heard of it! :/

user79

Honestly, if you have an interview you should prepare by going to the Clarins website, and reading everything you can about the company, its history, its philosophy, goals, and on some of the main products they carry. Just reciting some products that random people list is not going to make a good impression. It's normal that a new job candidate will not know everything about the company, but if you spend some time on their website reading everything you can about them, that is going to impress them more. You don't have to say that you use a bunch of their products if you don't, I think they will be able to tell pretty easily if they ask you more detailed questions, and it turns out you don't know anything about. Know what I mean? Just read and digest as much company information as you can, maybe print out some things on their philosophy etc, and try to incorporate that into your interview. It will show them that you've done some homework and that you are genuinely interested in their line.

mae13

I was never a big fan of Clarins (their skincare is filled with redundant products and the makeup always struck me as stodgy). But I recently swatched their reformulated eyeshadows and WOW.

The texture is seriously sublime - buttery, velvety, ultra-pigmented. Gorgeous colors as well. I am hardcore lemming these now. Expensive but...yeah.

Has anyone else tried them?

Darkness

Yes, I used Clarins products for years. I'm just having a break from it as I don't think it was being effective as it used to be. I'm going to go back to them very soon though as it has been nearly 18 months now. I love their products, they always make my skin glowy and healthy looking. I used:-

The one step gentle foaming cleanser with orange extract, the one which has exfoliating beads in, this is lovely and for all skin types. Followed by the Cleansing Milk with Gentian for combo skin and the toner with Iris. The gentle foaming cleanser is nice too and they have three, one for oily/combination skin, normal/combination dry/sensitive. The Flash balm is very good for a make up base and tightens the skin. Moisuriser wise I used Hydra Matte. Also their Tinted Moisturizer is the best in my opinion.

Eau Dynaminsante is the best fragrance ever too, it has a non-photosensitizing formula which you can use in the sun, plus it's beneficial to the skin. I could go on for ages about Clarins.

Good luck with the interview. Yes check out their website, it's got al the info' and history of the company.