Clarisonic Skincare Brush

lilmzkimmylady

Ellloooo all!!

So I have been reading a lot about this new product from Clarisonic and I wanted to know if anyone has tried it? It is a skincare brush and this is the description I got from their website:

Clarisonic is the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. The Clarisonic Skin Care Brush uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth your skin. In just 60 seconds a day, the Clarisonic micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing.
In addition to cleaner skin with the Clarisonic, you’ll notice a reduction in the appearance of pores, improved skin tone, a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improved absorption of serums and moisturizers.

P137406_hero.jpg

I also read on Sephora that it can remove 6x the makeup of regular cleansing.. but with a price tag of $195 plus $25/refill brush head, I want to know if it's worked for others before I take the plunge and purchase this little gadget for myself! =]