Clarisonic/Skincare Question

Ziya

So I was just watching this video: YouTube - AllThatGlitters21's Channel
and it got me thinking..I've read and hear a lot of good things about the Clarisonic and I'm suuuuuper close to buying one. I have sensitive combination skin and I currently use Clean and Clear cream cleanser and Vaseline (lighly LOL) as a moisturizer. That's how retarded my skin is, it breaks out into whiteheads, little zits, and moisture bumps with moisturizers I've tried.

My question is, is exfoliating your face EVERY day with this lil brush a good idea? Most people are seeing really great results but I worry this will be a bad idea in the long run (Wrinkles? Sensitivity from over exfoliating..etc) IDK lol

PS I just bought Lush's Aquamarina cleanser, excited to try it!
cutey.gif

limindah

OMG.. i almost buy this clarisonic thing because of her video too. I do believe that this thing will make such a good improvement in your skin thats why a lot of people like it. Regarding how often you should exfoliate your skin, it always depends on your skin. do some experiment with your skin with regular exfoliator first. then see if you really need this machine or not. the only matter that has been stopping me to buy this clarisonic is because my regular exfoliator works wonderful and i dont know if this clarisonic will give me far better result.

Blushbaby

I use facial brushs daily that I buy for £2 which I think are just as effective as the £150+ Clarasonic. Try a facial brush first and see how you get on with that.

I really believe the Clarasonic is way overrated and I can't believe I was almost duped into buying one myself last Christmas after reading giddy reviews.

KIT

So I was just watching this video: YouTube - AllThatGlitters21's Channel
My question is, is exfoliating your face EVERY day with this lil brush a good idea? Most people are seeing really great results but I worry this will be a bad idea in the long run (Wrinkles? Sensitivity from over exfoliating..etc) IDK lol

well, it has 3 different settings, so im sure u dont need to clean ur face with the highest settings everday. maybe just like once a week, us the High for a good exfoliating. Then Other days use the med or low. Also it allows u to clean ur skin for 1 minute or 2 depending on your skin, so again, maybe try the 1 minute, then the 2 minute for exfoliating days.

I dont have one, this is just from the reciews i've seen.
HTH

nursee81

I want to get one of these but the price is holding me back. I think that its a good idea but the price not so great.

KIT

agree'd nursee81 im gonna have to do a little saving's jar for this one. I've heard the skin care products arent so great so maybe ill just get the travel one, the mini i thinks its called, and its a bit cheaper.

MissBrittB87

I've been going back and forth over getting one for a long time now,lol. I just don't know....I'm so indecisive. I love Elle (allthatglitters) and her sister Blair though, their videos are really fun and I think they're both just adorable.

nursee81

the mia one it was on qvc recently and it was 119 i missed that show I will definitely pay more attention

shadowaddict

I've been thinking of getting one of these also. I don't think for my face I would use their cleanser and such. My skin is way too picky, oily and acne prone.

I'm hoping for a Sephora F&F sale and then at least that would bring the price down a bit.

Ziya

me too! my skin is really clear right now (knock on wood) I've been using Aqua Marina for the last week..Thank you for all the responses ladies!

nursee81

i justed ordered one off of QVC on 6 easy payments!!!! I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

Latest posts