MAC Dollymix blush

Eyes:
UDPP
BE Winter White lash to brow
BE Nice Rock in crease
BE Catwoman drylined and a tad in <>

Lips:
MAC New York Apple lipstick
BE Buxom Bunny (just a bit, and it ruined everything. I don't like the buxoms on top of the lipstick)

CIMG2804.jpg

CIMG2796.jpg

A friend of mine edited a bit on the pic and I deff think she shape up my brows LOL

Marjaedit.jpg

I did my makeup in the shadow, so it's not even LOL But please bring on the CC
winks.gif
I also know that the lips are looking a bit ehm... LOL The lipstick didn't like the buxom
thmbdn.gif
And mods, please let me know if the sizing is all wrong.. Thanks
winks.gif

aziajs

I actually really like the lips. What problems did you have with the buxoms? I think the overall look is very polished and feminine. I really don't have any cc other than noticing that your brows would look really nice if they were arched more to create more of a shape.

Cachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I actually really like the lips. What problems did you have with the buxoms? I think the overall look is very polished and feminine. I really don't have any cc other than noticing that your brows would look really nice if they were arched more to create more of a shape.

Thank you
smiles.gif

Usually I love the buxom, but when I but it on top of the lipstick it just didn't look good at all. I'm sorry that I can't describe it in a better way..

My brows are a mess. Seriously. I need to get them done. I hate them.. LOL

Cachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
stunning. I like your brows, actually.

LOL Thank you
winks.gif
I think you're the only one :emo-rofl:
They're not too bad, it's just that don't really have a shape..
tong.gif
When I get them done I don't think I'll do anything else then give them a shape and clean it up.

Thank to everybody else^^

Shimmer

I like your lips, and agree with shaping your brows. It would really really frame your face and bring out your eyes and cheekbones.
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Hehe. Your eyes are an AMAZING color! And that lip color is really nice on you! Hehe...I have the same problem, with doing my shadow in a darker room or at an angle in a bad mirror and it comes out totally lopsided.
greengrin.gif

Your brows aren't too bad. Maybe a little more arch. At least they aren't too thin! I have that problem sometimes, some waxers just like to make my brows SUPER arched and take too much off the ends.
ssad.gif
I end up looking permanently surprised.
th_LMAO.gif

From what I can tell, your avatar pic (or whatever it's called...the little pic in the corner of your profile info) your brows look great there and your smoky eyes there are super hot.
greengrin.gif
I would totally like to see something bold and dark on your eyes! Especially with your light skin! Just IMHO tho.
smiles.gif