Classified Cosmetics ERA Spray On Foundation

StArCaNdY

Anyone ever try this spray foundation? Its the foundation Carmindy uses on TLC's What Not To Wear.

Saleemah

I wear it everyday in R9. It makes my skin look flawless and matches my dark complexion better than any other foundation. Everyday that I wear it my husband tells me that my makeup looks good; he used to tell me that I do not need makeup. The best place to buy it is from HSN.com, I buy the foundation and primer as a set for less than $35.

Saleemah

Lissa

I love it too, I have it in Y3 which is quite pale, I am around NW15. It's pricey in the UK so I don't use it very often, just for special occasions. Instead of spraying it directly on my face (which I have done and liked it, but you need to get the hang of it) I spray some on the back of my hand and use the 187 brush to apply it. It looks flawless in photographs

StArCaNdY

Thanks! I'm definitely going to buy this then. Whats the best way to apply it? Someone mentioned 187 brush. And I wear Studio Fix Fluid NC35 anyone have any ideas what I might be for Era.. Thanks again

Lissa

if you go to www.classifiedcosmetics.com they have the Automatch thing that works out what shade you'll be - they ask what brand of makeup you use, you can put in Mac, Studio Fix fluid and NC35 and it will tell you your best match! That's how I chose mine. It comes with a little sponge I think, which is OK, but I thought it absorbed too much product

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
if you go to www.classifiedcosmetics.com they have the Automatch thing that works out what shade you'll be - they ask what brand of makeup you use, you can put in Mac, Studio Fix fluid and NC35 and it will tell you your best match! That's how I chose mine. It comes with a little sponge I think, which is OK, but I thought it absorbed too much product

Thanks so much!

Keysten

I saw this on HSN tonight and they have a holiday set w/ foundation, bronzer and highlight for only $32.50! I can't wait to try it out.