Clean House

cupcake_x

Anyone else like this show? I'm obsessed with it- Niecy Nash is so fabulous, I rocked a flower in my hair a week ago in honor of her!

I can't wait for the Messiest Homes in America special.

Fataliya

I used to watch that every single day. I saw an episode about a month ago, and Niecy wasn't on it, and I was very disappointed.

Niecy makes that show, and so does the hot blonde doctor/carpenter guy.

BEA2LS

she hasn't been on as much, i guess because reno 911 came back on?
i used to watch it, it seems all the same anymore.. to be honest i wish it wasnt on as much.
i agree, without her, i do not like the show.

TISH1124

I love this show...Niecy is so rad!!!...Everytime the door bell rings I pray it's her to come and clean mine!! Uggghhhhh

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
I used to watch that every single day. I saw an episode about a month ago, and Niecy wasn't on it, and I was very disappointed.

Niecy makes that show, and so does the hot blonde doctor/carpenter guy.

I loooved it when it first aired, and I watched it religiously for a while. I agree with the Niecy thing...without her, it's not the same.

Miss QQ

I enjoy the show! Niecy always has beautiful makeup on too! I love it when she says, "Take off your blindfolds and open your eyes!"
th_wink3.gif

MissAlly

I use to watch this show all the time,then it got a little boring since it seemed like the same crap over,and over..plus,it surely is NOT the same when Niecy isn't on.

britnicroq

Oh this show is pure crack. I don't get the Style network here but when I go home during breaks, it is not uncommon to see me sitting through hours of Clean House. I don't know what it is, probably just the instant gratification of turning a mess into fabulousness. And of course Niecy, where is she? I love her, last time I saw an episode she wasn't there. They need to bring her back!

V2LUCKY

Clean House is one of my fav shows....when is Niecy coming back? I'm tired of seeing all these "replacements" who will never measure up to her.....I love all her sayings "turning over a new leaf""taking a big girl pill" and my fave "foolishness"....come back Niecy!......I can't wait for the Messiest Home in America special either.