Clear lip liners the best around high and low end.........

allthingsglam

Hi all I'm looking for clear lip liners I have looked at high and low end elf even have one which ones is everybody loving I wish mac made a clear liner

LovelyLouboutin

Hi all I'm looking for clear lip liners I have looked at high and low end elf even have one which ones is everybody loving I wish mac made a clear liner
Urban Decay has one.

I think NYX has one also but it looks like a nude color.

And this:

[h=2]Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL Lip Contouring Pencil[/h]

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have the Estee Lauder one. I like it, it just feels a little sticky, but that helps to make lipstick last longer.

allthingsglam

How does clear lip liner work does it just stop bleeding?  
i think I will perfer a clear liner when I don't want to alter or change my lipstick color I'm hoping it will help with lippies staying in place and bleeding lipsticks I looking for my first one its so many out there trying to find a really great one

makeupmaiiden

Don't recall nyx having one. Here's a list of brands that currently have clear liner Urban decay Too faced Milani Elf

ladyjamire

I never thought of that haha now i want one, i mostly use mine for defining the lips but do hate how it changes the lipstick colour

allthingsglam

Just wanted to let everybody know I ended up getting the elf lip lock so many great reviews I will update to let u all know if I'm loving it the elf one had so many great reviews and $3 bucks I got 2 lol I also added so more goodies to my bagg I had not ordered from elf in ages but everything looks great thanks again for all the help ladies
2f0f564d_image.jpeg

ylira

http://m.sephora.com/no-bleeding-lips-secret-lip-liner-P383829?country_switch=ca&skuId=1533975 Another option that's great as a barrier around lips to prevent bleeding/feathering, if that's what you need it for. Definitely not as a base tho.