Clear lucite bangles

semtexgirl

So here's a pic of Drew in her bangles.

http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media...ore-trl-04.jpg

I LOVE these. There's a seller on ebay who has the EXACT one I want (). I like her bangles better than any of the others on ebay and the internet in general (I'm really picky). Ok, these dummy newbies on ebay keep bidding WAAAAAYYY before the auction closes - 1 of these bracelets sold for $89.99 last night! Unbelievable right? And she's probably buying them for like $5 or $10 each. Since the seller doesn't live far from me I wanted to send her a message asking where she gets them but she'll probably think I'm trying to steal her customers. Any suggestions b/c it looks like I'm gonna be waiting it out so I can get one for cheap?

semtexgirl

Hehe well it seems like a few more ebay sellers came outta the woodwork so now this seller's got some competition. I'm watching a bunch of them! I LOVE the ones on vivre.com Katura, only wish I had Drew's $ to go with my love for her new style!

kimmy

man i love bracelets like that but my wrists are so skinny, they look horrible on me.
ssad.gif
bummer. i've seen alot of little goodies like that at forever 21, you might want to check there.
winks.gif
they aren't exact, but for the average price of $4.80 (which most of f21's accessories are) you really can't beat them!