Clear mac eyeshadow palette question

firelyon

I have the old version of the 15 eyeshadow palettes which I love. Sadly. I'm in need of a new one. For those of you who have purchased the new clear lid eyeshadow palette from Mac -- is the magnetism strong? I have depotted and refills. Also would you recommended the liners for security or will the eyeshadows be safe without them. I've looked at various reviews but have heard opposing views. Thank you for any help you can give.

beautycool

Hi Hun what are liners I have bought the mac clear plastic case for a quad of eyeshadows So four in there Depotted one today the glue on the back has held it in place lol Jusr means I may not be able to get it out till I have finished the pan But it doesn't matter as I won't be swapping it over It holds well with the warm glue from depotting But obviously I didn't have the sticker on what colour it was So I don't know lol I have a Mac Pro coming from the USA :)))) That's for cheeks But will try n just buy the pro pan refills for this pallete Which will be magnetised x

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hi Hun what are liners
She means the plastic inserts that would hold eyeshadows in place. There is a thread about this in the Collections section. You can read some more thoughts in there. http://www.specktra.net/t/179584/mac-pro-palettes-discussion

beautycool

Hi ok thabks think I got the ones that they talking about see through and then you buy the inserts I have bought the double pallete then two inserts hope that's right anyways got them on the USA mac :)

mosha010

Ok. The one with the clear lid works good with the magnets. (I don't use an insert) but the double one sucks without the insert. I put depots on the double on and it was a hot mess so I had to get inserts and reorganize get extra palette to reorganize. Ugh Hot mess. Stick w singles

beautycool

d643143e_image.jpeg
Hi I have bought two cheeks inserts (6) holes And The casing which holds double sides

firelyon

Thank you very much for your replies. Glad I knew about the double palettes before I went to mac this weekend.