Eyes:
Clear Sky Blue
Teal (yes, I know, it's not eyesafe)
Steel Blue
Naval Blue
Frost
Dipdown Fluidline
Chanel cils a cils mascara
Cheap drugstore lashes (but brown tonight, not black)

Lips:
Midimauve
Viva Glam V

b28966748.jpg

b28966776.jpg

b28966794.jpg

b28966811.jpg

Dont you just love how I never post a pic straight on- I'm trying to be the amazing JUDE! LOL... actually I just look bad from straight on. BTW, has anyone ever seen Jude not from one of her super cool angles?
winks.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

very pretty. great color choice. and Teal is eye safe depending on what batch you have.
smiles.gif
i know for sure the teal in the mini temptations christmas set is safe. any who. you look HAWT. I love the lashes.

Piaqua

haha, thanks... I got it as a sample from mua, so theres no way to be sure. I've used it before with no problems though.
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

SO gorgeous! i want clear sky blue, now. also, i'm glad to find someone else who uses non eyesafe pigments on their eyes, haha. the lashes also look lovely
smiles.gif

Piaqua

Thanks so much guys... I usually stay away from blues, but I might have to start wearing them more
smiles.gif

user79

I like the make-up but how do you get those amazing curls? Did you use hot rollers in your hair?

Piaqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I like the make-up but how do you get those amazing curls? Did you use hot rollers in your hair?

Thank you!
smiles.gif
I posted this on another thread, but I'll go into more detail for you since you asked. Actually, to get those curls, this is what I do: Take a shower in the morning, towel-dry my hair. Resist the incredible urge to brush my hair (LOL), and let it air dry for a little while (if you dont have time you could use a blowdryer, I don't think it would matter). Then, I put it up into a bun very close to the crown of my head (the higher up-and therefore more doofy looking, the better
rofl.gif
). Also, when I say bun, I mean a simple pont tail that is folded over once, so you kind of have a loop of hair. Forgive me for my terrible description. Let your hair finish drying like this. That's it... the rubber brand putting pressure on my hair when it is in this shape just naturally creates those curls. I will mention that I have a very slight natural wave in my hair, but nothing major. If you don't a hair product specifically for making hair curly, like a mousse or a gel might help you out if you put that in before putting your hair up in a bun. Confession- I've never used hot rollers or a curling iron in my life!