Clinique Consultant

kt1023

Three weeks ago, I went to Lord&Taylor for an interview. My resume has been everywhere -- finance, legal, aviation, PR... I was surprised when they offered me a beauty advisor position for Clinique, because I never had a background in cosmetics. Nonetheless, I was more than pleased and super happy. Fast forward -- I did all the interview including Talent Plus and was successful. I was offered the full time beauty consultant position for Clinique (within L&T) last week. I was just wondering about a few things, because I am really super excited! Like I said I didn't have any background in retail and cosmetics, and I don't want to be called for work empty handed. :shock: So here are my concerns: How's the training like at Clinique (and if possible for L&T too)? Are the trainings paid? How long does training take? What's the dress code? I heard it's mostly black, are skinny black pants allowed? Black stockings? Length of dress or skirt? Are flat shoes allowed or should I wear heels? What is the standard makeup? I hardly have any Clinique products? Am I required to buy Clinique products to put on? How's the traffic? Thank you in advance to best ladies out there! :encore: