Clinique Shimmering Tones powder - face highlighter

user79

Has anyone tried these from Clinique?

clinique_look_3.jpg

Shimmering%20Tones.jpg

I can't find them on Cliniques website for some reason, but I saw them at the counter yesterday and omg....they are soooo gorgeous. The shimmer factor is so gorgeous, and the milling is soooo much finer than MAC MSF! I am very tempted to buy the peach/rose one. Does anyone have on of these and have some feedback?

They are LE and come in Golden Bronze, Blushing Bronze, Peach Bronze and Bare Bronze.

Simply Elegant

I only have the pink one but I regret not getting all of the rest that I had the opportunity to. They're way more glowy than glittery and last all day on me. It doesn't make me look greasy, just a softer look. I've had one of them for at least three years I think and I use it all the time and it still looks pretty new. I think those came out around Christmas. You're lucky they're still there because they're LE.

user79

I think here in Europe they have released these new for a summer collection. According the makeupbag website, they should also be re-released in the Stated.

Taj

I tried the latest whites. Very reflective. I put them on the browbone and they serves very good highlighter. I haven't try them on my cheeks, but IMO its great that I can wear each colour individually (as each colour has a different undertone) or brush on the cheek as highlighhter.

in France, I thought it was a special edition for Summer 2005 or 2006, just in one colour (peach-pink-bronze)...
hmm.gif
though, it is still available in a few stores...

the new limited edition powder for this summer is this one :
img20739.jpg

available in "01 Peony and 02 Posy"

*** MissP*, first post from France
wavey.gif

saniyairshad

this bronzer is GORGEOUS..this makes my fair skin look ALIVE in the mornings..this gives me such a gorgeous bronzey glow..i love it

Simply Elegant

I went to the counter to see if they had them and they did. I got the peach bronze one and it's really pretty and glowy. I think I like it more than my pink one.

kristiawati

Dear all,

I just bought 3 colors of shimmering tones: golden bronze, blushing bronze & peach bronze. I really love them.

I just wonder if the color shimmering tones sweets & peach bronze a big different or they are almost the same color? How about the pink chocolate & bare bronze?
I can not see clearly the color on internet.

Thank you,
Lucy

xiahe

i saw these on the website and i really wanted to try them! i just bought one of those milani glimmerstripes tho (similar to BB shimmerbricks and MAC MSFs) but i wonder how they compare to the new clinique ones?

yummy411

miss,
i just preordered the shimmer compacts that come with flower decorations.. i totally agree with you that they are more finely milled than mac's stuff.. which gives a softer, more subtle glow... i can't wait to get it.. i might add more to the order since this actual topic helped me to pinpoint what i like so much about it.
clap.gif
besides.. at clinique you get a bunch of free gift with purchase
cheerleader.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
besides.. at clinique you get a bunch of free gift with purchase
cheerleader.gif

i LOOOOVE clinique bonus time haha.

Artemis

They have them in the clinique counter where I live. I am very tempted. I missed out on the MAC skin finishes and I am not a blush fan so these maybe what I have been searching for.

gujifijian

I have the Bare Bronze..it's really nice but now that I see other colors, I wish I gotten in peach as well. I noticed that if u can't find these, u could also use Flirt Cosmetic's Bronzer. It's really pretty too! It's only available at Kohls though!

Misstink

that was 2007s limited edition summer powder. this year Clinique had one in a bronze tone (no pink, sad), but it was just 4 Huge squares. and the flower one someone showed is now a perment product =D