Club failed me =[ Salvaged dark green eye

darbywynn318

I don't have a clue why but last night this look was seriously difficult, I wanted to used club to show off the brown with the little bit of green and a dark teal in the crease buttttt for some reason that didn't work out so I had to do some quick work to try to fix it... P.S. I promise I'm going to get my brows cleaned up soon! Once I get my next paycheck I'm waxing them thank goodness!

DSC03124-1.jpg
(I had applied Club all over the lid but you could still see straight through it!)

DSC03127.jpg
(applied a ton more, had MAJOR fallout and it was stillllll totally see through!)

DSC03136-1.jpg
(salvaged a little)

DSC03141-1.jpg

DSC03170-1.jpg

Bonus - NOTD
DSC03188.jpg

Face:
BM Fairly Light
MAC MSFN Light Medium
BM Mineral Veil
MAC Pink Swoon

Eyes:
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Bare Study p/p
MAC Vex
MAC Club (grrr not happy with this right now)
MAC Photorealism quad (darkest green/teal)
MAC Strike a Pose
MAC blacktrack f/l
MAC Electro Lady l/l
YSL Faux Cils

Nails:
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Tinsel
Seche Vite

CC welcome, thanks for looking =]

amyzon

I like the look and I think you did a good job salvaging it, but if you want a little CC about what you were concerned about, I always use a dark base with Club, it minimizes the see-thru effect (although I usually keep it in the crease). It's really not the best quality e/s... if you blend too much, the duochrome is GONE, and you'll get all that fallout :p

PS - those nails are awesome!

blackeneddove

I really don't think this turned out bad, but just not the way you wanted it to! I think it turned out pretty!
I agree with Amyzon to use club over a dark base (I use Sharkskin shadestick) and you'll get the duochrome to pop.. when I use it with a neutral base it looks very brown to me!

darbywynn318

Thank you all! I ended up using blacktrack under club for the salvaged look which I normally do. Originally I wanted the brown to show which I've never had problems with! Who knows what happened haha

Hypathya

Gorgeous!!! Maybe not the way you planned, but gorgeous!!

The nails are lovely! Thanks for sharing!