Clubbing on the 10th (st valentines special)

Lustrouslips

I'm going to wear a red shirt with jeans but I was wondering what color should I do my makeup(i have almost every red eyeshadow) i need help :p

thanks

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Vanhorn
I think Cranberry is an excellent shade to use. It is perfect for any kind of Valentines look.

i second that. pinks would be good too.

Classic Beauty

Pinks would be better than reds IMO. But it depends on the shade of red you're wearing.
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Pinks would be better than reds IMO. But it depends on the shade of red you're wearing.
smiles.gif

I agree, if you're wearing a red top, then don't wear red eye makeup. it'll be too matchy, imo. I would choose maybe pink if you want to stay in the "valentine" color range...

Renee

I think if you are wearing red you should wear a smokey eye. When I wear red I usually color my lid with Engraved liner and blend it up to the crease a little with brush#217, then with #239 I top it with Carbon or Black Tied. In the crease I will add some sparkly bronzy color like Romp, then under the brow maybe Shroom or Vanilla pigment. Add black liner and mascara, maybe use #219 with the bronzy color on top of the liner and voila! It looks very nice with red. You could add a glossy sheer red lip and you will look hot!HTH