Coach!

I'm debating about planning a trip down to Williamsburg VA which is about 2.5 hours from where I live (northern VA). I was looking at the outlet list and I saw they had a Coach outlet!!
I must say I am a slight Coach addict in addition to MAC. Has anyone been to one of these? If so what is it like? How do the prices compare?

Actually, any infomation at all would be helpful!

If I do end up going I could most likely CP a couple things from there as well as I saw many people were intersted in one of the other posts about that CCO.

*Luna*

I got a great coach tote from an outlet... it's a good size... would have been between 350-400 at a regular store and I paid 215. They don't usually carry the signature pattern so don't be bummed if they don't have it. They really do have great stuff though!

No signature? That's slightly depressing as thats my favorite! But I'll deal. Was it mostly their older stuff? Like the plain leather? Or did they have any of the patchwork collection?

Also- do they have only purses or the wallets and keychains and shoes and etc. as well?

thanks!

*Luna*

Mine is patchwork and I've NEVER seen anyone else carry this same design. I'm in love with it! They had really great stuff. I promise!!!

*Luna*

Here is a picture for you ;-)

Randompix105-1.jpg

I know the patchwork isn't for everyone but I rock it and I love it =)

Oh my gosh, I love it!!! It has the plaid!!! That is a gorgeous bag at a great deal. I am really really considering that 2.5 hour drive now! Thanks so much for the info and pictures!

macslut

Coach outlet?! *falls over and passes out*

I must visit this when I go to visit the law school at William and Mary.

Ooh William and Mary is an excellent school! Lovely campus too. And if you get the chance check out colonial williamsburg as well- its so so much fun!

*Luna*

Mine, unfortunately is 4 hours away... I still make the drive though!!! It's totally worth it.

macslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximperfect_onex
Ooh William and Mary is an excellent school! Lovely campus too. And if you get the chance check out colonial williamsburg as well- its so so much fun!

I have been to Williamsburg before. It is incredible.

MAC is love

It depends on the outlet. I've been to a couple of Coach outlets and some of them SUCKED. Others are really good though. I recently went to one a couple of weeks ago and I got this really cute purse that retailed for like 300 something but I got it for way cheaper. This time around that I went they had EVERY type of bag and all sorts of accessories.
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

The outlet in San MArcos has some amazing deals...I bought my Coach wristlet for about 40 bucks and my tote for about 150 bucks...i love them both and they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy chaper than I wouldve paid for ina reg store

HOTasFCUK

I went to the one in Buffalo....they had nice stuff & my cousin picked up a few things....now i regret i didn't & i'm ordering off ebay now!!! Buffalo had good prices though & so many shoppers from Toronto like us!

HeroinesHeroine

I just went to a Tanger outlet in South Carolina near Hilton Head Island, looking for Coach's signature bag (I didn't know they usually don't carry it until I just read it in this thread). They had scarves, watches, wallets, key chains, patch work bags, solid leather bags, bags very similar to their signature bags with slight embellishments, etcetera. The prices were amazing as well, definitely worth a visit!