Coastal Scents Blush/Contour pallet

marielle78

I am thinking about ordering this from coastal scents, but I am not sure if the highlight colors would work for me. I'm an NC45/50. I need some matte highlighters for that no makeup look. Is anyone here using this? Does it work for you? Got any pictures?

saj20052006

I thoght about it do and found some reviews on youtube.com and makeupalley and I came to the conclusion that this palete was not good for my skintone and and I am MAC NC50 or NW45.

Titty

I am about an NC25 or NC30, and the highlight powders are VERY subtle, sometimes almost not noticeable. I think MSF are better highlighters.

MissResha

for whatever reason, i look lighter in my pics, but i'm a really nice brown-caramel shade. i dunno what MAC color i am, i dont use their foundation (too heavy for me).

But i was very ehhh about ordering this palette and i just said eff it and bought it because it went on sale lol.

it works great for me, to be honest. i was nervous the "contour" shade would be too light, but its really perfect. its BUILDABLE. so, i honestly think this thing can work for anyone. you can build every color in there to get your desired effect.

ExquizitDiva

I'm NC45 and I use 5 of the 6 from the contour palette. The blushes and contour color work great. 2 of the highlights are good too but the white is a no go... looks chalky on me.