Cockatease sold out =(

Shoe Crazy

I went to my MAC store today and they are sold out of cockatease and won't be getting it back I'm very sad now. I did see the Viva Glam V in person I had ordered that yesterday from the website I am very excited to be getting that!

MacLover

Have you tried to order it off the Nordstrom or Macy's website? Also another website that sells MAC is www.gloss.com

I actually have a cockatease that I am sending back to Nordstrom's. They waited too long to mail it to me and were suppose to cancel my order. I guess they forgot to cancel it. Sending it back because I got it somewhere else.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
what is cockatease?? I don't see it on the mac website or that gloss.com website.

It's a lipstick. It's a very pretty coral.

mac_obsession

cockatease sold out in most stores in a few days. Aside from it being a beautiful color, a lot of people bought it just for the name. search in specktra for cockatease, it will pull up a lot of results, and a bunch of pics I took...Or you can go into my personal gallery.

Shoe Crazy

Thank you. I obviously waited too long on this one. I normally only wear glosses or very neutral lip sticks and I had been debating for awhile on this one. I will check out nordstroms site and see if they still have it in stock.

mac_obsession

I dont think nordstroms ever had it because of the name...I checked a few times and they didnt have it on the website. Id try the stores...

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I dont think nordstroms ever had it because of the name...I checked a few times and they didnt have it on the website. Id try the stores...

Nordstroms did have it. That's where I ordered mine from, but i'm sending it back because it took them forever to send it to me. I just got it on Thursday. It took almost a month. My Dillards got it in, so I ended up purchasing it from them a long time ago.

I have to say I really love this color. It's a pretty coral for the summer.

mac_obsession

Yeah I shoulda clarified...Nordies website never had it. Just like they never showed the boobage shot of Pam Anderson for viva glam...I think its a little to risque for their taste? heh.