Collection 2000 (UK brand)

Brittni

I was watching panacea81's YouTube makeup videos and noticed she used a glittery eyeliner called "Glam Crystals eyeliner by Collection 2000." When I searched on the web for places to get more information about the brand it was really hard to come by. It sounds like it would be a drugstore type of brand that is decently priced; maybe like Milani or something? I am hoping some of you UKers can give me a little more insight to this brand and how I could possibly get a hold of these glitter eyeliners?? (If anyone is willing to CP for me that'd be awesome.)

PLMK
smiles.gif

Brittni

Thanks blush!
smiles.gif
I had no idea about their other products but the glitter liner looked like it went on really nicely. I wouldn't mind trying them since they are cheap. Oh - I already had tried ebay.co.uk but I don't see anyone shipping to the US.

CP = Custom Purchase. (You'd buy an item for someone and then they pay you the amount of the item + s/h)

macmistress

two faced and urban decay have amazing glitter eyeliners. I bought mine from two faced tho ..perfect to line your eyes for the evening. *sighhs*

Blushbaby

Ahh ok..I'm having a really lazy day today and have no intention of leaving the house LOL but I live less than a 2 min walk away from a huge Boots and Superdrug store. Tomorrow or on Monday I'll pop in and have a look for you.

Any idea which shade you wanted?

V15U4L_3RR0R

I agree that Collection 2000 can be hit and miss but they're not the worst brand I've tried.

I'd be happy to do a CP for you though if Blush pulls out.

dollypink

collection 2000! anyone else in the UK remember buying Just 17 magazine and getting collection 2000 mascara free back in the 90s?

glam8babe

i think collection 2000 is rubbish, although a couple of their things are good for if you wanna practice n stuff

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypink
collection 2000! anyone else in the UK remember buying Just 17 magazine and getting collection 2000 mascara free back in the 90s?

Ha ha! I remember spending my pocket money on Just 17 when I was about 14 or 15 as it seemed extremely grown-up and scandalous. That would have been in the late 80s though, so the free gifts weren't as 'sophisticated' as even a Collection 2000 mascara!

As for the range, though, I've only tried a few different things and been disappointed by them.
ssad.gif

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Ha ha! I remember spending my pocket money on Just 17 when I was about 14 or 15 as it seemed extremely grown-up and scandalous. That would have been in the late 80s though, so the free gifts weren't as 'sophisticated' as even a Collection 2000 mascara!

As for the range, though, I've only tried a few different things and been disappointed by them.
ssad.gif

HAHA just seventeen was a well slutty magazine!! full of filth (well seemed filthy at the time!) i remember getting a collection 2000 lipstick free with it, collection 2000 is a bit hit or miss!! to be honest im a make up snob and don't bother with it!! x

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
to be honest im a make up snob and don't bother with it!! x

Apart from occasional free gifts, the only Collection 2000 things I've actually paid for are some clear nail varnish to stop a run in my tights and some pressed powder. Both were bought in lunchtime trips to Superdrug as quick fixes (I left my Blot Powder at home one day and almost had a fit when I realised; I bought the C2000 powder just for that one afternoon and suffered a crazily shiny face as payback for being so cheap!
tong.gif
)