Collection Descriptions *Update* Tailormade Info

notevenjail

Okay Son_risa on LJ posted swatches for some of the collections and the charts have the descriptions so here we go:

Points of Hue: May 5
PowerPoints $13:
Buried Treasure – black with yellow pearl,
Duck – deep rich brown,
Industry – grey/black with low level pearl,
Light as Air – pale blue with silver pearl,
Prussian – navy blue with pearl
Shadesticks $15:
Blurberry – deep red/brown,
Cedarrose – copper with gold glitter,
Corn – bright yellow gold,
Fresh Cement – beiged taupe,
Gracious Me – light silvered pink with silver glitter,
Overcast – highly frosted white,
Penny – dark peach with gold pearl,
Shimmermint – light sea foam green with silver glitter,
Silverbleu – light silvered blue with silver glitter

Belle Azure: June 2
Lipstick: $14 –

Expensivo – Peach nude with low level white pearl,
Euroflash – magenta with low level white pearl,
Pink Freeze – light pink with frost,
Sol – golden honey with frost
Lipglass: $13.5 –
Elle – milky white with red pearl,
Magnetique – bright magenta with blue pearl,
Rayothon – soft pink with pearl,
Sexy Sweet – deep orange/honey with pearl
Eyeshadow: $13 -
Belle Azure (VP) – Clean electric blue with pearl,
Elite (VP) – chrome bronze with pearl,
Goldbit – light peach with white frost,
Leisuretime (VP) – deep amethyst with pearl,
Lucky Green (VP) – Pea green with yellow pearl
Eye Kohl: $13 –
Blue Yonder – light silver blue with low level pearl,
Costa Riche – deep brown,
Resort – deep amethyst plum
Bronzing Sticks –
Bronzeray – Shimmering rich bronze with gold nuances,
Gold Magic – lush golden shimmer,
Rose d’Or – deep dusty rose shimmer
Pearlizer Powders –
Good as Gold – gold shimmer,
Hundred Degrees – pink shimmer,
Quiver – bronze shimmer

*Update* Tailormade
Tailormade (Anniversary Sale): July 15
Glen Plaid: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Check: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Herringbone: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Pinstripe: 190se, 168se, 194se, 252se, 212se

6 cool eyes: swish, print, Summerweight (lustre), Printemps (veluxe), Tailored (veluxe pearl), Well Finished (lustre)
6 warm eyes: Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means (veluxe pearl), French Cuff (lustre), Classic White (frost), Boutique Brown (Satin)
6 cool lips: Sweetie, Syrup, Primped Up [repromote] (lustre), Fashion Card (lustre), Silhouette (frost), Dressing Rose (Lustre)
6 warm lips: O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish (gloss), fastidious (lustre), tortoise shell (gloss)

mac_obsession

Oh man...May is gonna be a bad month for me :\
I have to have all the shadesticks :X
Any ideas if theyre perm or LE?

Pearlizer powders? They sound amazing....I guess thats what those little jars are...COOL

Thanks for sharing!!

Lauren

I heard the shadesticks/new powerpoints are permanent.....I hope
ssad.gif

mac_obsession

Ugh just to rant I HATE when MAC reuses names, especially for different products!! Expensive and pink freeze lipsticks? Now my excell charts are gonna be crazy and make me think Im crazy for having a pink freeze e/s and l/s ... end rant

I can only rule out one thing from Belle Azure - goldbit which I already have...Everything else I MUST have.

roxybc

I'm quoting Son-Risa on this, so I hope she doesn't mind me posting it in here:

Quote:
So I hade update today. I had already seen the update book and wasn't all that excited about the summer collections, but in person - they're gorgeous. Not really feeling D'Bohemia too much (aside from La Mode lipstick, D'Bohemia eyeshadow, Beaute lipglass and Deckchair pigment), but I understand the concept behind the collection. Belle Azure on the other hand, I fell in love with. I guess I'm just a sucker for vibrant colors. The bronzing sticks and Pearlizers are AMAZING. I was expecting the bronzing sticks to be a little greasy like the colouring sticks were. But no! My trainer used me as the model for Belle Azure and used Rose d'Or on my cheeks and Hundred Degrees as my highlight and it was just gorgeous. The bronzing sticks are of course emollient based but they dry to an almost powdery finish. The new shadsticks and powerpoints also surprised me. They seem different from the other ones. Maybe because the testers were brand new, but they were much easier to work with and some of them have fine glitter in them. C-Squeeze, although it's a tiny collection is my favorite. Both shadows, lipglasses and the new lipstick are so rich in color - I want them to be permanent. 2 things I haven't heard anyone talk about are the asian exclusive collection, Lustrevision and Nordstrom's anniversary - Tailormade. Normally, I despise lustre shadows, but these are sooo friggin' pretty and easy to work with. Full color payoff without the flakes. Now I just need to find someone to cp them for me! Tailormade is sooooooooooooooo cute. I'm not completely positive I understood correctly, but I *think* you can choose the outside of your palette and what you want in it. They're covered in fabric prints of houndstooth, pinstripes and herringbone. 2 eyeshadow palettes (each with 4 LE colors and 2 permanent), 2 lip palettes, a slim mirror, 2 iridescent pressed powder compacts and brush sets. And for the first time, customers have a choice of what brushes they want in the brush set. Some come with a foundation brush, some don't. I believe there's 4 different combos to choose from. And so this isn't all text, here's some swatches . . . The lighting isn't the greatest and I didn't capture the full shine or glitter of all the products but you get the idea.

My questions about this new info are:

Is Pink Freeze Lipstick a re-release of the old pink freeze lipstick, and is it permanent

In previous years the Nordstrom exclusives have also been Bay exclusives, will the Tailormade collection be available at Bay stores as well?

Also can you explain a little more about C-Squeezed?

Anyone know the answeres to those?[/quote]

Arlossiel

I'm pretty sure there has been a Pink Freeze lipstick before, actually.

Also, thanks so much for posting this! I think I'm most looking forward to the bronzing sticks, judging by the swatches that were posted.

user2

Thank God the Shadesticks will be permanent! So I can afford my holidays and MAC (maybe....)

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Ugh just to rant I HATE when MAC reuses names, especially for different products!! Expensive and pink freeze lipsticks? Now my excell charts are gonna be crazy and make me think Im crazy for having a pink freeze e/s and l/s ... end rant

You put your makeup collection in Excel too?! All my friends think I am absolutely nuts for doing that, but I just say, "Hey, it's a good way to keep track of what I have and how much my collection is worth."

banana

I'm interested in seeing costa riche eye kohl. I'm hoping it won't have red tones like teddy. I like the descriptions for the powerpoint colours but I'm hopeless at applying any kind of pencil liner other than kohl. I also want to see belle azure eyeshadow... I want to find the perfect blue!

spyderfly10

oh my goodness: broke!!! it all sounds so wonderful and barely any time for a break from bohemia to this eek!

roxybc

So Son_Risa replied to my questions:

Is Pink Freeze Lipstick a re-release of the old pink freeze lipstick, and is it permanent

In previous years the Nordstrom exclusives have also been Bay exclusives, will the Tailormade collection be available at Bay stores as well?

Also can you explain a little more about C-Squeezed?

and the answers are:

Quote:
- It's the old pink freeze, brought back for this collection and it's LE.

- No it's nordstrom's anniversary collection and is only available at Nordstrom's

C-Squeeze is a citrus inspired collection. There's a new LE fragrance (or "Hue" as MAC is starting to call it's fragrances), 3 eyeshadows - Sunsplosion - reddish orange with pearl [veluxe pearl], Orange Tangent - Light yellow/orange with gold pearl [frost] and Bronze eyeshadow - which already exsists, 2 lipglasses - Ola Mango! - Light Orange with high level gold shimmer, and Pink Grapefruit - Deep Firey Orange with golden shimmer, and 3 lipsticks - fetish and meltdown - which already exsist and Vibrant O - frosted bright orange [frost]

[/quote]

PinkShell21

Hey thanks fr the info!
greengrin.gif

WTH w/Leisure Time?! I have this from the Eden Rocks (?) collection came out and it looks like Amber Lights (bronzey/gold) not amethyst looking at at all!
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts