Collection Release

mochabean

I'm still fairly new to MAC. I only started collecting since the end of September.

I have several questions. First, how far in advance does MAC let us know when a new collection will be coming out??? A couple of months ahead? (See, I'm already thinking of the new stuff coming out next year in 2008).

Anyway, my question is does MAC always release a new collection every month?? (The LE collections).

Also, how does everyone afford buying large hauls of MAC makeup every month! I'm averaging about $200 per month. But I am spending more recently with all of the holiday collections coming out!

I don't know how much more I can keep up with my spending! Thank goodness I pay off my credit card every month that way I can afford to buy MAC! But I feel so guilty sometimes buying two $40 makeup brush when I could use that $40 for something else.

MAC is definitely making me poor! But they sure are geniuses with the marketing! Every month I get suckered into buying something MAC! I'm a hopeless MAC addict . . . can't help it! For some people its chocolate, cigarettes, clothes, shoes. But me, it's makeup! I wish I could win the lottery though, then I'd be set for a lifetime of being able to afford MAC makeup . . . without the guilt! LOL!
greengrin.gif

noahlowryfan

the only way you can know when the collection comes out months ahead is on here. MAC won't till us till like a week before the collection comes out.

Latest posts